QBM SUPPORTS YOU
- We handle it all for you
- We are trained Fire Safety Advisors
- We are fully insured to do this work
- We prepare the Quotes specific to the facility
- Provide letter to send to tenants and staff concerning evacuation processes
- Undertake a full and detailed audit of the whole complex
- Work with the on-site contact person to develop specific procedures and processes required in the Emergency Management Plan
- Develop “position specific” Evacuation Diagrams
- Supply of evacuation diagrams for individual units if Holiday rental complex (when ordered)
- Training of emergency personnel in evacuation procedures
- Full use of On-Line training programs by all owners, staff and tenants
Section 43 of the Work Health and Safety Regulations requires all PCBU’s (Person Conducting a Business or Undertaking) to ensure that an Emergency Plan is prepared for the workplace.
Emergency Management Plans are developed to AS 3745-2010 Planning for emergencies in facilities.
Fines apply up to $18,000 and $90,000 for a Managing Entity
Queensland also need to apply to their Building Fire Safety Regulations 2008.
For non commercial facilities such as purely residential Strata Schemes, These are called Fire and Evacuation Plans.
THE EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT PLAN
Emergency Management Plans are developed to provide for the safety of occupants and visitors to the facility during an emergency.
The Plan development includes:
Who are required to develop
Emergency Management Plans?
The PCBU of all Workplaces and all facilities where work can be undertaken must develop and implement Emergency Management Plans.
WHAT IS A WORKPLACE?
A workplace is anywhere that work can be undertaken.
A place where work is being undertaken is a workplace.
QBM have been developing Emergency Management Plans since 2006 and have completed thousands of plans for satisfied customers around Australia.
QBM will work with you to ensure your procedures and manner of work are considered and implemented into the completed Emergency Management Plan.
QBM offers a “hassle free” service where we take all the responsibility off you. We will also act as your Fire Safety Advisor.
The cost depends upon the facility and number of evacuation diagrams required.
However QBM will guarantee that our service and prices are the best in the business.