There are times when a Body Corporate cannot form a committee for a number of reasons. In this case the “Body Corporate and Community Management (Standard Module) Regulation 2008” allows the Body Corporate Manager to fulfil the functions of a Committee.
Section 58 of the “Body Corporate and Community Management (Standard Module) Regulation 2008” stipulates a number of responsibilities and requirements for this section to be enacted.
The Regulation states in Section 62 that the Body Corporate Manager must give a written report to the body corporate on the administration of the complex and the plans for repairs and maintenance to common property for the period 3 months after the written report.
QBM are the experts in developing Section 58 Reports.
QBM are the professionals and as such our process is the most professional in the industry.
- Visit the site
- Discuss maintenance issues with the Body Corporate Manager
- Conduct a full and detailed condition survey of the complex
- Identify a listing of works that are required over the next 12 months split into quarterly blocks
- Prepare an estimate for all required works
- Produce a detailed written report that meets all the requirements of the “Body Corporate and Community Management (Standard Module) Regulation 2008