The experts in the field
Quality Building Management is widely recognised as a leader in the building management industry, with over 40 yearsdedicated experience protecting property owners, bodies corporate and workplace managers from the ever-changingcomplexity of building legislation—and ensuring you stay One Step Ahead.
If you are searching for Division 10 (Section 58) Report New South Wales, Division 10 (Section 58) Report Sydney, Division 10 (Section 58) Report Newcastle, Division 10 (Section 58) Report Queensland, Division 10 (Section 58) Report Brisbane, Division 10 (Section 58) Report Townsville, Division 10 (Section 58) Report Cairns or Division 10 (Section 58) Report Sunshine Coast, QBM is the answer.
QBM operates throughout Australia and has an extensive network of franchisees successfully servicing all Bodies Corporate and Owner’s Corporations with the same knowledge and expertise that the founder, Donald Pitt demonstrates.
There are times when a Body Corporate cannot form a committee for a number of reasons. In this case the “Body Corporate and Community Management (Standard Module) Regulation 2008” allows the Body Corporate Manager to fulfil the functions of a Committee.
Section 58 of the “Body Corporate and Community Management (Standard Module) Regulation 2008” stipulates a number of responsibilities and requirements for this section to be enacted.
The Regulation states in Section 62 that the Body Corporate Manager must give a written report to the body corporate on the administration of the complex and the plans for repairs and maintenance to common property for the period 3 months after the written report.
QBM are the experts in developing Section 58 Reports.
QBM are the professionals and as such our process is the most professional in the industry.
- Visit the site
- Discuss maintenance issues with the Body Corporate Manager
- Conduct a full and detailed condition survey of the complex
- Identify a listing of works that are required over the next 12 months split into quarterly blocks
- Prepare an estimate for all required works
- Produce a detailed written report that meets all the requirements of the “Body Corporate and Community Management (Standard Module) Regulation 2008”
We’ve got you covered
Division 10 or Section 58 Reports are just one of the many services offered by QBM, to help you manage your buildingeffortlessly and in the most optimal way. Below is a list of other areas in which we can offer you guidance and assistance,taking a load off your mind and keeping you One Step Ahead.
- 12 Month Maintenance Report
- Balcony and/or Balustrade Report
- Builder’s Warranty Report
- Building Condition Assessment
- Building Condition Report
- Building Inspection
- Caretaker Agreement Performance Assessment
- Condition Report
- Conditon Assessment
- Dilapidation Report
- Division 10 (Section 58) Report
- Emergency Evacuation Diagrams
- Fire Compliance
- Fire Plan
- Insurance Valuation
- Division 10 (SectionInspection
- Division 10 (SectionReport
- Section 62 Report
- Sinking Fund