QBM have the experience, knowledge and training to service all of your training needs.
With the changes to legislation and the increasing responsibility to business owners and Body Corporate Managers, QBM can lift even more of that burden from your shoulders. As a business owner or manager, you have a responsibility to ensure your staff understand the safety risks present within the workplace. You are also required to ensure that they are equipped with the knowledge and skills to handle a potentially dangerous situation. High standard training can prepare your staff by enabling them to prevent or safely respond to dangerous situations.
QBM is able to offer you a solution to your training needs from our industry specialist knowledge and vast experience in workplace emergency response and workplace safety courses.
- Provide your staff with current training through QBM’s cost-effective standard and customised training solutions.
- We can offer off the shelf training solutions.
- We can also work with you to develop a training program specifically addressing the needs of your staff.
- Our programs can be tailored for groups or for workplaces.
Whether it’s Fire and Evacuation, or Asbestos QBM have a course to suit you
QBM has developed two on-line courses to provide essential knowledge for fire and emergencies.
The First Response Fire Safety Course focuses on providing learning and product solutions to meet compliancy requirements under Australian Standard 3745. And ensure understanding and confidence in the event of fire.
- What is fire
- Making a decision
- Classes of fire
- Fire Extinguishers
- Hoses and Reels
- Fire Blankets
- How to use equipment
The Fire & Evacuation Course focuses on ensuring the understanding and procedures for calm, organised emergency evacuations.
- Plans, guides and diagrams
- Evacuation Personnel
- Understanding and Evacuation Diagram
- Raising the alarm
- Evacuation Procedures
- Other emergencies
Consultant Trainers and Assessors
All our Training Consultants are qualified to deliver and assess our learning solutions and to provide you with their experience and knowledge when consulting on your workplace needs.
The Training Consultants continuously improve their skills, knowledge and experience through membership to industry groups and associations such as the Fire Protection Association of Australia and through improving their facilitation, consulting and assessment skills.
Why choose QBM?
- QBM provides quality training and assessment services based on state and national standards
- QBM can provide training courses in-house, on-site and on-line, including refresher courses.
- As a leading industry player, our skilled and accredited trainers remain at the forefront of technology, standards and legislation
- Courses can be conducted at your premises, at our training centre or on-line
- Courses can be tailored to your business requirements
- Properly designed and implemented emergency procedures save lives.
- Training need not be expensive or disruptive.
- After initial implementation some annual refresher training, together with an evacuation exercise, is all that is required.